Friday, April 16

Stock photos a la Amber and Sarah

I've been on a roll the past two days in designing our materials for the Annual Meeting, which is quickly approaching! This afternoon at about 3:30 I ran in Amber's office and said I have a project for you!!

Why would she pass up tearing up FNRA raffle tickets and making our own stock images!?

I think the shot above is the one! I'm going to use it for my Flip Ticket poster. I love the shadows of the pillars and the white space will be perfect for my text.


Then after picture #201934 (I'm exaggerating, but it was a lot!), Amber turned the camera on me as I was so excited about our little project. haha!


The pillars were just screaming for me to use my macro settings on my personal camera, so that I did! And the results:


It was a fun Friday afternoon!!

By the way, on the inside, I'm SCREAMING at Facebook as it won't show up on either of my browsers, and I can't look at it at work. Thank heavens for my bberry!!

xoxo! Happy Weekend!

1 comment: